HostPapa Checkout Teardown
HostPapa, one of Canada’s most popular shared hosting provider, offers some of the cheapest hosting to compete with the big guys like HostGator, GoDaddy and Bluehost.
But if you wondered how they’re able to turn a profit at such low prices and stay competitive, this teardown has the answers.
HostPapa’s secret sauce is in their irresistible checkout process that lures potential customers with bargain deals, then slam dunks with upsells and cross-sells. At the same time, the checkout flow is optimized for maximum convenience and impact.
Find out exactly how in HostPapa’s checkout teardown.
For the Win??
- Clear benefits on the product page
- Jedi mind-tricks to boost the attractiveness of the offer
- Simple checkout flow
- “Cart” content is always visible
- Full control at all times
- Secure checkout
- “Cart” CTA should be more prominent
- Confusing progress indicator